1. We will perform the services selected by you from our customer service options. We will use all reasonable skill and care in performing the services.
2. We will use all reasonable endeavours to complete the services by the time and day we have stated that the services should be performed by.
3. In the event that we cannot complete the services on the designated day we will seek to contact you and arrange for the services to be completed on the soonest available subsequent day. But we will accept no liability for failing to perform services on time, or not at all.
4. We will endeavour to take all reasonable care of your vehicle while it is in our possession. If we cause actual physical damage to your vehicle resulting from our negligence, we will, at our option either fix the damage or pay reasonable
4.1 Damage or loss to you or your vehicle resulting from acts of third parties who are neither employees or agents.
4.2 Damage or loss to your vehicle if you do not collect the vehicle by the time agreed when you drop off the vehicle.
4.3 Damage or loss to your vehicle caused by lightning, flood, severe weather, fire or explosion, civil disorder, war or military operations, national or local emergencies, anything done by Government or other competent authority, or industrial disputes of any kind. All damages or complaints have to be notified to us in writing immediately or within 24 hours of collection of the vehicle.
4.4 Consequential loss to you or your vehicle resulting from any default on our part.
4.5 Loss or damage to you or your vehicle caused by us attributable to defects, damage or weakness in your vehicle which were not disclosed to us by you (irrespective of weather such defects were known to you). Other than liability for death or personal injury arising out of our neglect acts or omissions.
5. You must disclose to us all defects, damage, or weakness in your vehicle, known or suspected by you, which may be affected by the services, prior to our commencing with the repair process.
6.We do not undertake to insure your vehicle against loss while it is in our possession. Insurance of your vehicle is at all times your responsibility.
7.You will pay us for performing the services at the price agreed prior to the work being carried out.
8.You shall pay us in full before you uplift your vehicle. We shall be entitled to a lien over your vehicle entitling us to retain it, and not release it to you until you have made payment in full to us. Your vehicle will remain with us, at your risk, until any such late payment is made.
9.If any amount remains unpaid on its due date, we shall be entitled to charge interest on such unpaid amount at a rate of 4% per month until payment in full has be made.
10.You will be liable to us for any death, injury or damage suffered by us or our staff attributable to any defect in your vehicle, or any harmful contents.
11.It should be noted that polish and other cleaning products can be slippery and extreme caution should be exercised when collecting your vehicle. We accept no liability whatsoever for loss or damage caused as a consequence of failing to head this warning.
12.Old or non original paintwork can be damaged by the cleaning process. All such defects shall be indicated to our staff prior to commencement of the cleaning process.
13.No liability will be accepted for damage to polished metal finishes that are not protected by a lacquer unless we are made aware of this prior to the commencement of the repair and cleaning process.
14.You confirm that you have a spare set of keys for the vehicle and that we shall not be liable for loss or damage caused to you or the vehicle by our losing the keys or locking them in the vehicle.
15.Older cars may have weaker plastics and we agree to provide the services totally at your risk in respect of vehicles over 4 years old.
16.Our determination of the size category of your vehicle with regard to the pricelist shall be final and binding.
17.All bookings, whether taken online or over the telephone, once confirmed, You have to notify AWRUK Limited of any cancellations 24 hrs prior to the arranged confirmed booking. All cancellations to be made by phone only.
18. AWRUK provide a full 12 months guarantee with all their work. The guarantee is applicable and valid for the owner at the time of when the service was performed by AWRUK for the duration of 12 months and is non-transferable upon the sale of the vehicle to the new owner. Diamond Cut & Polished Wheel Repairs carry a 3 month guarantee only.
19. DICLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Alloy Wheel Refurbishment UK Limited (AWRUK Ltd) specifically DISCLAIMS LIABILITY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES and takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person or vehicle as a result of THE LOAN WHEELS lent to the Customer during the repair process.
19.1 Damaged Tyres will not be our liability and will not be remounted onto wheels as a legal requirement
19.2 Please note there is an extra cost for same day services, please ask one of our team members if required?
19.3 Snap in valves for Tyre Pressure Monitoring Services are chargeable from £9.00 + VAT each
19.4 – Limitations to corroded wheels: Corroded wheels depending on the extent of the corrosion into the metal will be treated with additional steps of Vapour Blasting and the use of high build powder primers in an attempt to aesthetically improve the appearance of the wheel. These additional steps cannot always guarantee the quality intended as it is subject to the damage we are faced with.
19.5 – Limitations to Diamond Cut Wheels Repairs: Any deep gouges requiring aluminium welding to build up the surface of the face of the wheel can sometimes leave behind minute pin holes; these are known as hydrogen pockets that potentially form during the welding process and only show once the diamond cutting process is complete. This occurs in around 5% of diamond cut wheels.
19.6 – AWRUK does not take any liability or responsibility for the failure of TPMS due to reduced battery life or any other unknown defect. We take all reasonable care during the removal and re-fitting process of TPMS valves, but again we cannot be held responsible for any damage during this process.
19.7 – Split Rim Bolts: Split rim bolts may have to be re-ordered at an extra cost should they snap or split upon removal due to corrosion. (Subject to availability) Once again we take all reasonable care when removing the bolts and cannot be held responsible should they break or snap.
19.8 – General Advice: As general advice please re-tighten your wheel nuts after 20 miles following the collection of your vehicle from our site. If you would like to visit us, we would be more than happy to tighten them again for you.
19.9 – Storage Charges: Storage Charges will apply to customers who have not collected their wheels within 1 week of being notified(£5+VAT per wheel per week).
20.Explanations of certain words.
20.1 ‘price list’ means the then current list of prices for the various services provided by us from time to time, and advised to you.
20.2 ‘the vehicle’ means any car, van, commercial vehicle, motorcycle, caravan or any other form of transport accepted by us for restoration.
20.3 ‘we’ and ‘us’ means AWRUK Limited.
20.4 ‘you’ means the customer we make this agreement with, including any persons we reasonably believe is acting with the customers authority or knowledge.
We at Alloy Wheel Refurbishment UK (AWRUK) believe in giving our Customers the very personal touch they deserve. With our outstanding Customer Service track record evident from our Testimonials demonstrates why we are different from the rest and guarantee excellent high quality repairs for your Alloy Wheels.
Our support hotline is available 24/5 a day.
Tel: +44(0)24 7645 4694 , +44(0)7767 163612